Since launching our community forum (den.octo.fi) we've been met with in-depth feedback far exceeding what we expected.
The community has proven to streamline the decision making process a great deal when equipped with a well structured discussion forum.
As a result we present OIP-17 to combine OIPs 14 and 16, and finalise the details for launching our platform fees sooner than expected.
Subject to change, this is a preliminary proposal open for comment, official OIP and vote to follow.
- Fees collected as stablecoin (USDC/DAI)
- Collected fees paid out in stablecoins too
- Fee distribution snapshots occur at the end and beginning of each month (08:08:08 UTC)
- Earnings proportional to OCTO holdings
- Only OCTOs held entire period get paid
- Between snapshots you are free to trade or send OCTO, you just need to hold
at the last snapshot the same amount or greater, as at the beginning.
- Project / Exchange Wallets are excluded
- If you hold the OCTO inside an LP share, we can't distribute to you as well, but don't worry you will be able to yield farm and also claim LP rewards anyways.
- Already staked OCTOs from interest program are included
- All holders eligible (no min / max limits)
- No stake to claim required (just HODL in your Ethereum Wallet)
Platform fee collection addresses will be announced and adhere to our strict transparency standards. 100% of collected fees/commissions are distributed to eligible OCTO holders each snapshot period.
|Function||Platform Fee (%)||OCTO Holder Benefit|
|Spot trading||0.2%||Tiered discount (TBD)|
|Fiat Gateway (On-Ramp)||No platform fee||Less onboarding friction|
|Fiat Gateway (Off-Ramp)||No platform fee||Partner commissions (~ 1%)|
|Instant Swap (Aggregator)||No platform fee||Partner commissions (~ 1%)|
|Spot Trading Deposit||No platform fee||Less onboarding friction|
|Spot Trading Withdraw||No platform fee||Less onboarding friction|
|NFT Trading||No platform fee||Partner commissions (~ 2.5%)|
|Launchpad Private Sale (Service)||2% of funds raised||FREE (lock funds 1 year)|
|New Asset Listing (Service)||8,888 USDC||FREE (lock funds 1 year)|
Voting will be open for no more than a few days and in the meantime you can discuss here. Some minor changes have been made to the Fee Structure as shown above.
Question: Shall we combine OIPs 14 and 16 to proceed with fee launch?