As you already know we are working on the decentralization of our beloved project, to make it even more censorship resistant and unstoppable.
Check our The Tentacult Manifesto if you haven't already:
To make the project more decentralized we need to introduce a group of people who will support the project and oversee certain responsibilities. We've created a small job profile to ensure we can select the eight best people possible.
Octagon Council Member (Job Description)
- Get news for OctoFi before everyone else
- Admin rights for the telegram group
- Access to a closed group for all council members together with Dr. Octavius and OG
- Access to e-mails email@example.com
- Multi-signature key holder (51%) for Project Reserve - 5/8 required for signature
- The prestige that comes with pioneering a project such as this
- Learn from some of the best people in the space
- Monthly payment of 30 OCTO (long term stream with Sablier + multisig)
- Being part of a successful crypto project with a bright future
- Making meaningful decisions that can change crypto history
- Elected for 888 days 8h 8m 8s
What you need to bring to the table
- Free time
- Salt and pepper
- Active Twitter account
- Skills in one of the following fields (Marketing, Software Development, Project Management, Social Media Influence, Business Development, Design)
One of our early backers, is fully funding the first 888 days salary for those elected into The Octagon Council.
Cost: 7000 OCTO
Wallet: The first 888 days will be paid by one of our early backers (no project funds required)
Question: Do you like the idea of The Octagon Council?
After a successful OIP, we will open applications for The Octagon positions and commence another OIP to vote for the 8 best people from all those elected.
You can also suggest different ideas on our corresponding governance discussion: (include specific den.octo.fi link)
We will include them in another OIP round if required.
- I like the idea of the Octagon Council
- Don't like it
- I don't know, do what's best for the project
Vote here: https://app.octo.fi/#/tools/governance/octofi/proposal/QmSwrPCS2bsY8oL8jyhs91LvvRpaEdRhAThpyN29b6oeZC